can i really eat all that???

Options
I've weighed everything accurately and just cant believe i am supposed to be eating that much to lose weight!!!! i was thinking of getting myself a smaller plate to use so that my meals looked 'bigger' but realise now that my problem wasn't how much but what i was eating. I've had my three meals for the day and still have over 316 calories left for today...so...no more guessing for me I shall weigh it all...and oh boy do i feel full up. :happy:

Replies

• sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    That's the same thing that I found. Good advice I got from the forums is to up the portion size on the meals you already have planned a bit and also to use high calorie/low portion foods to get to your calorie goal. Avacado, greek yoghurt, nuts and peanut butter are good ones to start with.
  • Angie1366
    Options
    It's great isn't it... Certainly makes you think about what you are eating and I love the fact you can make your own recipes and save them - like I always make my Spag Bol the same so now it is easy - just create it once on the site - I put my Yorkshire puts on here today - they are big ones at 220 cals each which is great to know!
  • shamarielkf
    Options
    I know when you eat healthy you can eat alot it is a mind set. I do use a small plate then I am eating huge....