New on here!

Options
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I have used MFP before but didn't stick to it. I'm ready to stick to it and get healthy and fit while doing so. I'm looking for encouraging, supportive and motivational friends on here. I would like to lose some weight but I'm not going to focus myself so much on the number as I am getting healthy and fit. I hold my weight pretty well, no one ever believes or guesses I weigh as much as I do. So, with that being said I will stop losing the weight when I am happy w myself and how I feel. I do want a lifestyle change, in the way I eat and exercise. I would like to live a long healthy life for as long as possible for not only me but most importantly my children. I have been overweight all my life, actually considered obese and come from a long line of overweight women. It's time for a change and I am more than ready! ....In the past I had lost a bunch of weight and have kept most of it off for 5 years and that was just by changing my eating habits. With, that being said I know I can do this, this time around! And I am foucsed and ready to add excerise to that routine. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the help and motivation I can get. I love being encouraged and encouraging others, that they too can do it!