Kickboxing succsess stories

Options
lirr10185
lirr10185 Posts: 37 Member
I do a lot of kickboxing and I am always so sore the next day, its my favorite workout. Anyone out there have before and after pics or good success stories that do a lot of kickboxing?

Replies

• glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in this as I'd like to start kickboxing! :)
  • LVLY808
    Options
    I just took my first kickboxing class this past Saturday. It totally worked every inch of my body. I am hooked!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I do TaeKwonDo twice a week and My favorite classes are the ones that we do a lot of heavy bag work, it really is a full body workout!
  • jkleeh
    jkleeh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I hope to see some pictures too! I try to alternate between kickboxing and circuit training and would love to see someones results!
  • mace1285
    mace1285 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've done kickboxing for a year now, don't have any pics I'd like to share just yet as I'm not at my goal weight, but, in the last 7 months, I've lost over 33 pounds. I go to LA Boxing 3 to 4 times a week and the workouts are amazing! I'm below my pre-pregnancy weight, have tons of energy, and I absolutely love it. When I first started I had just had a c-section, so I had to modify all the moves initially (3 months after c-section). It has done wonders for my body! Hope to reach my goal within the next few months, and I'll post pics then!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!