journey buddy

Options
So im new to this whole dieting sensibly and exercise. looking for a buddy to help egg each other on to achieve our goals.

3 years ago i lost two stone in about a month but not healthily, i just stopped eating. i met my current partner and continued to slowly lose weight. We then decided to try for a baby so my whole diet changed and im now just under 4 stone heavier than i was before. So alot to lose and im only 5ft 1!

want to do the healthy way! anyone interested?

Replies

• jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a Journey buddy as well, someone to keep me accountable and vice-versa. I have tried this site a few times and have kind of ventured off course. I use to enjoy running 3x a week sometimes 4 and was up to 6 miles till I suffered a back injury and have not been able to work out as the same intensity as I use to. I also suffered from thyroid cancer last year so the weight has not been exactly easy to lose. Let me know you would be interested in keeping each other accountable.
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks for the reply!

Of course i would love to be buddies.

the motivation would definately help and be held accountable for! Also when i really want to go for that chocolate someone has to be there to say NO lol
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for buddies!@!!!! Add me!
  • Licupeles
    Licupeles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for journey buddies too. I always start off strong but cant keep myself motivated.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a journey buddy. I was successful a while back, but have since let life get in the way. I need the support & encouragement from others to keep me motivated... and ACCOUNTABLE. Any takers?