For less than a stone to lose, how long to see results?

Options
For people who have or had less than a stone to lose, how long had you been going before you saw results, either on the scale or with your clothes? I've only ever lost weight before by drastically slashing my calories so this time I am being more sensible so I know it will take longer but I don't want it to be so slow that I just get demoralised.
I'd love to hear :smile:

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I lost 12lbs in 12 weeks when I first started on here and my goal was about a stone
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great progress! Thanks
  • charliesmommy89
    Options
    I have lost close to 60 pounds. It's taken me a while (years) but I'm still truckin'. probably about one to two pounds a week depending on how intense your workout routine is. I weigh 126 lbs (I'm american so i don't know how much that is in stone) I am very active and the most i have ever lost in a week is about six pounds. The heavier you are the more weight you have to move around. The more weight you have to move around the more fat you burn. So the closer you get to you weight loss goal it gets a bit harder to lose that last five pounds! (My problem right now). Hope this helps! Keep us posted on your weight loss. Love to hear your success story!!