New here, 1 week in. :-)

Options
Hi! My name is Loretta and I am almost 1 week in to my change of health choices (as I would call it) as of tomorrow the 7th. I'm doing good so far...thank goodness because I wasn't sure how this was going to go. I started at 165 and I am 5'5. I can't believe how fast weight creeps up on a person. My main goal is just to feel good. My health stinks...I'm always tired, skin problems, alot of stomach issues, cranky and just don't feel good about the way I look knowing what I could look like. I will never wear a bikini but I want to be comfortable in my jeans. My eyes seem to be going squished together since putting on more weight. Does that make sense, or am I the only one? So, like I said my main concern is my health ( I'm 36 now and don't want to die at 45) however this is also partially for vanity. :-) My goal weight is 135-140...but I don't want to stop my changes at that point. I need to be healthy from now on. I have a channel on youtube and I have really noticed the weight that has came on for a year now and it is not pretty. I would like to document my progress on there but I'm embarrassed and don't want to let anyone down if I mess up. I might vlog it once I have been commited for a month or two. What do you all think? Plus, even though I am completely sincere it is kind of weird for me to be starting on the 1st of the year..not very unique.LOL I don't know, I seem to second guess myself. Oh well, besides all that ramble ramble...my name is Loretta, I started at 165, my gw is 140, and I will get there and get healthy at the same time. :-) Thank you.