Losing 100 pounds...be my friend, please? :D

Options
(Sorry if that sounded kind of desperate/pathetic, Hehe...)

I'm 27, and Hispanic from Ancon, Panama. I have moved around a lot with my father being in the military...I let my life "go" after I graduated high school in 2004 by staying in a negative relationship. I had two children (now 3 and 4). This is a good year because I am FINALLY going to college to pursue a bachelor's in Law Enforcement Administration. Even though I am 27 and military options are limited, I still want to be in the guard or reserves while being a police officer, or be involved in the military full time active duty.

I am 247.6 right now at 5"5". If you would like to be my friend, I would love that. I need all the support and motivation I can get...I'm pretty friendly and encouraging. You can email me with any questions or advice. I just wanted to say "Hi" and see if you wanted to send me a friend request!

Here's some pictures I took today before working out..I did 30 minutes on the elliptical..I just ordered a Zumba kit a few days ago, and some other work out gear so I'm anxiously waiting for it to arrive in the mail! Thanks for reading, have a blessed day ;)

247_LBS.jpg

247_LBS2.jpg

Replies

• Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Add me if you’d like. I’m a 29 year old mother of 3 with 100+ pounds to lose. I just joined the gym for the first time and am looking for a great support system! I also like giving support to others through their journey.
    Kayla
  • kellie1055
    kellie1055 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im also trying to lose 100 pounds! You both can add me if youd like!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound pathetic. It's always good to have supportive friends. :flowerforyou:
  • KalaMakaKoa
    KalaMakaKoa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BarbaraJane and I are here for ya too! Anything you need hit us up! :)
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    You all are awesome ! : )
  • KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here, I'd love to have you add me as a friend. I'm a working mother of 2 and I have 100lbs to lose as well. :)
  • KaylieDawn
    KaylieDawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not brand new here but I'm always happy to have new people to support and be supported by in this, so feel free to add me as well!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i say...the bigger the circle we have, the stronger we are. we can do much more when we have the support of people going thru the same thing. best of luck on your new journey. we WILL do this.
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a 30 year old mom of 4 losing 150-ish pounds :D
  • laceysills
    laceysills Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 100 lbs. That would put me at 185. If I could make it that far, anything else would just be a celebration. ;)
  • stingray1982
    Options
    I just joined 2 days ago! I don't have any friends or support yet. Feel free to add me as your support it would help us both out. Anyone else out there can add me as well to help along this journey.
  • MissBev4lif3
    MissBev4lif3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stay strong.... you can do it. I myself am going to lose 100lbs this year. It's my goal to lose 100lbs by Dec.31, Which will put me at 227lbs....Stay strong you can do it.
  • RunnerCesc
    Options
    Add me as well if you wish (that goes for everyone). I'm not new here but looking to get back into the swing of things after the holidays and willing to motivate and be motivated! :)
  • Lamaestra91
    Lamaestra91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am from Panama, Panama!!! I'm so excited to see someone else from Panama here. I will add you because I need encouragement too.