100lbs + to lose. Could do with some buddies

Options

Replies

• Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Any can feel free to add me 100+ to lose as well.
  • KatGalr
    KatGalr Posts: 66
    Options
    I've lost about 120lbs so far & about 150 more to go, anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have right around 100lbs to lose. I'm brand new to MFP and I would love some friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    im new on here. just started 6 days ago. feel free to add me. and anyone who is reading this, feel free to add! i would be happy to get below 200 lbs again. but they site says for my target weight i should lose 100. so im right with ya!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hi i have been on for a while but lost the track over the last couple of months so am back on got about 85 lbs to lose so any help would be great x
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    Hey add me ! I am 250 lbs and have to lose 100 to get to 150. I would looove to have more friends with similar goals...have a blessed day !
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy! I started this exactly one year ago today, and am just now in the process of becoming an ex-smoker. I have been smoke free since January 1st..I wanted to quit last year when I started this journey, but thought I needed a boost on the weight loss first.. now I have good eating habits, I feel I can tackle the dreaded cigarettes! Best of luck to you and feel free to add me if you'd like! :happy:
  • edsgirlonly
    Options
    i too need lots of encouragement to do this. i would be happy to lose 75lbs. please feel free to add me as a weight loss buddie.
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too.. over 100 lbs to lose as well.

Welcome! :)
  • newbj2013
    Options
    I'm new as well to day is day 1 for me. I will be having weight loss surgery in 2 months. I definetly need encouragement! Please add me too!
  • lisaloo10
    Options
    6 lbs lost 79 more to go. New here to, I'm 29 and put on 4 stone in last 5 years. We can do it together!!!! Poole seem to have had lots of success here, so fingers crossed . Feel free to add me people for mutual support x x
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my to your friends list. I'm always looking for new friends to share ideas with.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'd say im around he 70-80 range to lose. Im always looking for new buddies, i've met a handful of great people who have been with me since the beginning and I plan on being friends with beyond that. It's always good when you can find some new friends.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Congrats on doing so well with quitting smoking and good luck on your journey here. You'll find some great people.

You and others are more than welcome to add me.
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new buddies! Feel free to add me :)
  • JadazV
    JadazV Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Sent you a request!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new buddies ... as my friend list increases, so does my motivation. :) I've got 67 to lose, so I'm in it for awhile...
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You taken the first step. add away :wink:
  • degagal
    Options
    My name is Teresa Sewell, I am from Talladega, Ala. I am 56 years old, the mother of 2 boys and have been married for 22 years, currently unemployed and have been since June 2010 previously worked for AT&T until they closed our office, I currently weigh 240lbs I am 5'3" tall and would like to get to 120lbs, I would love, love, love to be friends with all of you ladies I think together we can accomplish anything, I am sure when we put our heads together we can all help each other obtain our goals and keep each other motivated, I am looking forward to being thinner this summer than I was last summer I would thoroughly enjoy hearing from you ladies and gentlemen. Look forward to keeping in touch.
  • downpound
    Options
    you can friend me. I also want and need to lose 120lbs. I plan to lose a 100 this year. and work on the last 30 in 2014. good luck we will strive together