Answer only with movie quotes...

Options

Replies

• HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but we aren't talking about people who are mentally ill. We are talking about people who are f***ing crazy.
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    " i am tired of these motha f*ckin snakes on this motha f*ckin plane "
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    Oh, no, it wasn't the airplane. It was beauty killed the beast.
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    FREEDOM.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I *am* William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    Difficult to see always in motion is the future.

- Yoda
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    'I do not think 'em is what you think 'em is'
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    Oh, I don't think there's anything in that black bag for me.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    Things in this town are out of control. Two gangs is just one too many. I'm not an idealist. I know a lot of things that people do are awful low, but that's between them and God. Do you believe in God? I believe in God, son. But what I'm concerned with is keeping a lid on things, and what we got here in Jericho is just way out of hand, and Sheriff Galt, here, can't do much about it, right? Matter of fact, it might be fair to say that he's part of the problem, right? Now you been going back and forth, playing both sides according to Mr. Galt, here, making yourself a lot of money out of all this. Well, it's over, son. I'm coming back here in ten days, and I'm gonna bring about twenty rangers with me. I will tolerate *one* gang, because that is the nature of things. A certain amount of corruption is inevitable. But if I find *two* gangs here when I get back, then in a couple of hours there will be *no* gangs here. So it's simple. One gang quits and goes home. You boys work it out. I don't give a damn which one.
    John Smith: Just so long as one side leaves, or maybe one side loses.
    Capt. Tom Pickett: That's fine, too, son. Kill as many as you want. Just don't kill no innocent people around here. I wouldn't like that.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    F***ing hamster!
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    SQUIRREL!
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    And while I was falling for you I put a ceiling on that, because you *were* a guy. Until I remembered why I opened the door to women in the first place: to not limit the likelihood of finding that one person who'd complement me so completely. So here we are. I was thorough when I looked for you. And I feel justified lying in your arms, 'cause I got here on my own terms, and I have no question there was some place I didn't look. And for me that makes all the difference
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    We're gonna need a bigger boat...
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Good. Why?...Because the other three are figments of your f***ing imagination!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    ...He's just a trashcan full of poop...

Oh, you want to hit people with garbage cans?
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That's a real nice surprise, Clark, a real nice surprise!