ND or Alabama?....you make the call!

Options

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I want ND to win so bad, but I think Alabama will win.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Seahawks rule - Redskins drool!

at least the Redskins have won Superbowls. how are the supersonics doing? :)
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Go Irish, but i am afraid it is hard to compete with the Special Ed Conference. When you have a school that players actually have to go to class and know something more than "roll tide"
    The "Special Ed Conference" you speak of has some of the best schools in the nation, not just athletically but academics as well
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Go Irish, but i am afraid it is hard to compete with the Special Ed Conference. When you have a school that players actually have to go to class and know something more than "roll tide"
    The "Special Ed Conference" you speak of has some of the best schools in the nation, not just athletically but academics as well

im still waiting to see what year he graduated from Notre Dame.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    BAMA! I went to Alabama and managed to be a doctor. We are not all rubes!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a Bama fan, but got my BA and MA at Auburn and my law degree from Alabama, so have a slight objection to being called the Special Ed Conference. And I don't believe that SEC schools are the only ones whose players get special treatment when it comes to classes, etc.

Roll Tide!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    RTR!!!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Notre Dame! uNDefeated!
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    While I enjoy watching Te'o, Notre Dame has always been a highly overrated college team. I'm not a 'Bama fan but, honestly, I'd be happy with any SEC team to win.
  • WrenStory
    WrenStory Posts: 103
    Options
    Bama. Auburn grad here though :)
  • RussellMagni
    Options
    Got 15?...We will tomorrow....Roll tide
  • Smith_Brandy
    Smith_Brandy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide!
  • Donica_Marie
    Donica_Marie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ND.....Hands down!!!
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Go IRISH!!!
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    ND.....Hands down!!!

Damned straight... We have a perfect season... We are going to kick Alabama on its *kitten*... Just saying...
    Irish all day, every day.....
  • DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I truly hope that in an unprecedented turn of events, BOTH teams lose. Not a tie, I want both teams to have the L in their record books. On the scale of the most insufferable people on the planet, it goes:

1. Philadelphia Flyers fans
    2. Notre Dame fans
    3. Alabama fans
    4. Nick Saban
    5. Notre Dame fans again

That being said, I am not rooting FOR Alabama, I am rooting AGAINST Notre Dame.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    since i didnt go to either school i dont really care who wins. but if push comes to shove ill pull for Bama. SEC has some great tailgate parties.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    SEC all the way...ROLL TIDE!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Bama baby!
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of non SEC fans thinking this conference is a joke, as a Mizzou fan we found out exactly how hard it was, this was the first time in 7 years we didn't make a bowl game. With any hope recruiting will pick up and we can become more competitive in this great conference! As far as basketball goes I'm not too worried about anyone except Florida and Kentucky