Before and during

Options
2»

Replies

• countingdown
    countingdown Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look absolutey amazing, You must be so proud of yourself. Much congrats to you.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    You are such a motivation girl. I am 284 and want to get down to 160 or 180. Looking at u i know i can do it. Can u give me some tips on how you did it.

Hi there! Keep having faith faith and determination and you are right you can do it!:flowerforyou:

My tips for how I lost weight and gained life:

1)Find a way of eating that you will be able to stick with for the rast of your life. We are not all cut from the same cloth so dieting is really trial and error. I have been most successful doing a low calorie moderation diet.
    2)Drink Your Water
    3) Figure out WHY you became overweight or obese. Losing weight is not just about the number on the scale, but about overall health body, mind and soul! All of these things need to be in balance for weightloss to be permanent.
    4) BE PATIENT: There are no quick fixes! If a permanent change is what you are looking for it is going to take time.
    5)Get Moving: Not only does exercise help with weightloss but it is also a natural mood enhancer. For 4 years I was on anti depressants and having to deal with the side effects. I started working out and eating right and was able to go completetly off my medications!
    6)Never give up! No matter how down or discouraged you feel just remember that you are making positive changes to become healthier so even though the scale might be a little stubborn at times you are still a success.
    7)Keep a positive attitude and pay it forward! Take what you learn, know that you will be a stronger person for choosing to go through this type of journey and help others who are struggling. Even if it just a simple Good Job or Way To Go, it does make a difference.

I feel if I can help or encourage someone else with my story and what I went through, then being obese and going through this journey was worth it.:flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Definitely amazing!! You have such a wonderful spirit of helping others to accomplish the wonderful results as you have enjoyed. :flowerforyou:
  • indiankel
    indiankel Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! you look fantastic!!!!
  • CHRISSYEPSON
    Options
    MY STARS!!!!!!.....................super job!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!