30 day shred buddy.

Options
2»

Replies

• m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in starting today. Question!
    -Do you do the program daily? Each level is 10 days, I know. But is it 10 days straight or are there rest days? I assume no rest otherwise that wouldn't exactly be 30 days. Lol. That may be a dumb question.
  • MrsPerkins616
    MrsPerkins616 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm in and starting today!! I tried it once before and didn't finish...but I will this time!!!!

...and to m0_0m sadly there are no rest days :( BUT I know some people do just add their own rest days.
  • trankins
    trankins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I would like to join too:)
  • I am starting the 30 Day Shred today as well. Please add me! I definitely need encouragement. This is my 2nd attempt to get my body back post-baby after 3 years!!! My first attempt was a failure and I was later diagnosed with PCOS which keeps me down and makes me feel that no matter what I do I will always be overweight. Good luck ladies! I really hope we can stick to this and see the results that we have been wishing for. Happy New Year! xoxo
  • onfiresis
    onfiresis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 7 but i would love more friends to keep me motivated and that i can help motivate!
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Picked up my copy of the dvd in today's mail. I'm kinda cringing as I know I NEED this and I (kinda) WANT this but I know it's going to hurt! lol
    So, I guess today is Day One.

Add me as a friend if you like. I think we're all gonna need the support! lol
  • morganstrf
    morganstrf Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im in! I just bought the dvd today, and rock it tomorrow!!!
  • leogerl
    leogerl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start the 30ds on 1/9. I will be off for 4 days so I can try & adjust to it before I go back to work.
  • Dust123
    Options
    I've done 2 days, third go tonight and could do with support
  • fkmeimfamous
    fkmeimfamous Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy too! I'm on D3 today. Will go home in a bit to do it. Thighs are burning. How's everyone else feeling?
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Calves are killing but I feel better than I expected. I thought I'd be a wobbly mess on the floor! Managing quite well with the dvd. But with d!cky knees, I'd prefer there wasn't so much up and down work!
  • morganstrf
    morganstrf Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ladies; how are you doing?