20-something ladies, let's lose 20lbs by St. Patty's Day!

Options
Hey ladies!
Tomorrow I begin my new 10-week challenge to lose 20 pounds...I am doing this and I'd love to have other inspiring people by my side!
So, this March 17th, I'd love to be a solid 160lbs! Anyone with me?
I live in New York State, so I need other people keeping me accountable to work out in the cold! ; )

Current Weight: 180lbs
Goal Weight for 3/17/13: 160lbs
Ultimate Goal Weight: 150lbs

A little about me:

I'm married to a wonderful man, no kiddos yet, and my husband and I just returned from living in Mozambique, Africa and we are taking the next year to travel around the country, working on organic farms! We are excited about life and we are living every day to love God and to love people!

So, if you'd like to add me to help keep eachother accountable, please do!

I want to feel strong, healthy and sexy...
Let's do this!!!

Replies

• liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't live around you, I'm down in Alabama haha. But I'd love to participate with you :) 20 lbs by St. Pats sounds pretty doable!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm 22
  • Miss_Mae3
    Miss_Mae3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I live in Northeast WI and its FREEZING outside! Im totally in!

Im 22 yrs old, 5'6, and around 152lbs. I would love to be 132 by st pattys!!!

My ultimate goal weight is 125

Any tips or motivation would be helpful- trying to get back in the grove of working out and dieting.

Anyone else feel free to add me too :-)
  • eesmith23
    Options
    Hello!

I'm 24 and defintely could use some motivation to lose another 20 lbs. I've lost around 70lbs but seem to be stuck at 215lbs. I'd love to break the 200lb mark. :)
  • Frankie3333
    Frankie3333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would totally do this!! I live in Michigan and it is so cold out. I need something to keep me motivated during these cold months.

I am 28 and 182 lbs and 5'5"
    Goal for St. Patty's 162 lbs
    Ultimate Goal is set at 140 lbs.
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm in Pittsburgh, brrrr!

I'm 5'2 and would need to weigh 140 by St. Patty's. My ultimate goal weight is 125 as well.

Working out in this weather is a drag!

EDIT: I'm 21!
  • mkc2004
    mkc2004 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in! I live in west texas. . . my cold is probably no where near your cold, but with kiddos i sometimes get stuck inside due to them not being able to get out in it. I am 28 and i am currently 150, and i want to lose about 20-25 lbs! I have to get my bikini body back!

and about 5'7
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm only nineteen, but I'd love to join you, regardless!
    I'm 5"5' and about 170 pounds. My ultimate goal weight is around 135 (I'm fairly muscular and have a larger frame, I think). To get down to 150 by St. Patty's Day... We got this!
  • preeti0203
    Options
    Hey I'm in! I'm 26 and only 5ft tall. 20lbs off seems amazing to me. It'll put me in the rage of my ideal weight and closer to my goal of 110. :) Since I'm only 5ft tall, extra weight makes me look not so great. This will also help me get ready for summer :)

Current weight 142.8

Let's do it!!
  • 3girliemomma
    3girliemomma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am 28, 5 ft 7, and currently at 168.2. I live in NC. So my 3/17 goal will be 148.2 My ultimate goal is 135. I had been doing really well with my loss, and had a little hiccup in December as my youngest was hospitaIized for nearly 2 weeks, and I really need to get back on track to try to get my birthday goal! I could definitely use the extra support and motivation as my hubs is not totally on board yet, he wants to lose weight but hasn't taken it very seriously. So I would love to have some people to help keep me in check! Let's do this!
  • eaturnermdt
    eaturnermdt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, live in NC, I'm 5ft2 and currently at 190... I would love to drop at least 20 lbs by Mar 17th! My current goal weight is 130, but my ultimate goal weight is 120.

Count me in!
  • saucyitalian19
    saucyitalian19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I went to school in the ROC! Miss Upstate New York soooo much! My goal is to get down to 155. But, I am so busy with grad school...
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, and am totally in! It would be great to drop 20lbs by then, or even more!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! I'm 25 and 20lbs would put me under 200 :)
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 and am aiming to be down 20 lbs by my bday which is a few days before St. Pattys day.
  • boots7owls
    boots7owls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this! I'm 5'6, about 150 lb. Extra motivated because my 25th birthday is just around then! =]
  • kiwiey23
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm 25 years old, 5'9 and just weighed in today at 204, so to be down to 180 is totally doable! I just started p90x today so that should help, not just have to get my eating under control...joy
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'd live to join! I'm 23, 24 the end of the month and refuse to any more of my life fat.
    Height: 5'7
    Current wt: 201
    Ultimate goal: 145.
  • wildiriss
    wildiriss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wooo let's do it! That would put me at 146 - a pretty good weight :). I'm 20 and I live in Northeastern PA. :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this! I'll be 21 in May.

I'm currently 6'0, and 259 pounds. Being back down around 240 would be great.
  • carolinagirl0990
    carolinagirl0990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 175
    Goal weight: 125
    Height: 5'7''

NEED TO LOSE 20 POUNDS ASAP!! Gained 10 pounds winter break...