becoming vegan

Options
13»

Replies

• Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    We wouldn't need to talk about it if "corpse-consumption" wasn't assumed :flowerforyou:

Delicious beefy corpses.
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oreos are vegan.

well bugger me. i was going to be condesending about not knowing what the word vegan meant, but thought i would double check ingredients before making an *kitten* of myself.

turns out you are correct. a cream centre chocolate biscuit with no dairy to be seen. who woulda thunk it.

of course I am correct...I am not foolish enough to post it otherwise :laugh: too bad i have never liked oreos tho...:frown:
    You would be surprised there is a lot of junk food that is "accidentally vegan" so it is possible to eat nothing but junk on a vegan diet.
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We wouldn't need to talk about it if "corpse-consumption" wasn't assumed :flowerforyou:

Delicious beefy corpses.

seriously dont you have anything better to do than troll posts about vegan eating? We get it, you like meat. good for you. You obviously have no other reason to post in this thread than to try to annoy. Get off the computer and go talk to someone, read a book...do something productive.

Have a nice day