New here!

Options
I just discovered this site by accident a couple of days ago (never heard of it before) & decided to join. Just had my yearly physical last week and I *know* I need to lose some weight. I was previously on weight watchers for a couple of years & lost about 35 lbs. But "life" (and lots of excuses) kept getting in the way & I eventually lost motivation (as well as financially I couldn't do it anymore). I gained back all of my weight and can no longer fit into any of my work clothes :0( Anyways...my daughter and I both need a healthier lifestyle. We both are homebodies & eat nearly every meal out...so my goal is to cook more (I would cook more, but daughter is so picky!) and start exercising little by little.

So far, we exercise with the dog (20 min x 3 days) & enjoy Wii fitness games. I have a huge collection of Wii games, so no trouble getting bored. Just need the motivation to get off the couch! When I work, I'm utterly exhausted afterwards, so that's always my excuse for not cooking or exercising!

My stats:

Height: 5"4'
SW: 200.8
CW: 200.8
GW: 145 (for now)

Looking forward to the support of this community & reading about other's journeys.

Replies

• MzLuvlee100
    Options
    Hi! And Welcome! It's only as hard as you think it is! Make the change in your mind first, then the weight loss will come a tad bit easier.
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You're at the right place. This site does work if you're consistent. Good luck in your journey. :flowerforyou: