Waist Trimmer things you wear

Options
So, I know that people have said on here that Waist Trimmers don't work. But, I recently came across one I bought back in like 2005 through Curves, and I decided to give it a go again, just to see how I felt about it.

Yes, it did make me sweat a crap ton more around my midsection.

***But what I really liked about it was the amount of support it gave my back and also made me constantly aware of flexing my abs and pulling my belly in towards my spine while working out.****

So, I think even just for that part alone, it is worth wearing for me.

I do wonder if we didn't wear pants...and if we were all running around naked, if we would gain weight the way we do around our midsections...the over hang part? I have always thought just MAYBE it is the pants that cause the indentation and for the fat to distribute the way it does. I HIGHLY doubt I am right, but I secretly wonder that. lol

ANYWAYS, the point of writing this, is just to say that those waist trimmers, even though dubbed pointless, I think they are great for support and as a reminder to be puling the belly in! :)

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info but I'm still going pass.
  • sessik86
    sessik86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think that too about the indentation. I think that it's round around the midsection bc my jeans are so tight
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I absolutely believe it's because of wearing pants that were too tight. Hopefully it goes away as I get thinner :)