Looks like we made it...

Options
Well another weekend almost done and it looks like we made it through it. I had no doubt it would be a victorious weekend. I know some of us slipped (or even fell), but I also know each and every one of us fought tooth and nail. You guys are my warriors and my inspiration. Each and everyone of you have it in you to make your goals, and not just reach them... DESTROY THEM! I am so proud of all of you ppl. This isnt easy, but yall are doing it. And if the weekend wasn't prefect.. Tomorrow is a new day and you have all week to kick tail! And byw, I have to tell you ladies something. I have always said yall are beautiful and yall are. Each and eveyone of you are beautiful and your men ar lucky to have you (they are fools if they dont treat you like the gifts you are), but I need to add something to this. Yall ladies are not just beautiful (and sweet and kind), yall are down right HOT! You need to treat yourselves to something special for all the hard work you have been doing. You ladies are looking amazing!
I am just sooooo very very proud of you all!
Blessings,
Ed

ps: Thank you all for your support this weekend. Tomorrow is going to be really rough, but I am strong and will make it. I know I worried some of my friends by not eating enough calories (one day I hit less than 700) but I honestly tried. I love you all!

Replies

• thisemmabites
    Options
    Wooo! I'm fired up! This new month is going to be great! Thanks for all the love and support. Sending love to you and yours!
  • RJFarr
    RJFarr Posts: 10
    Options
    dude! I hope I can hit a day of 700! I just love to eat too much. Way to go! I can do it, maybe this will be the week...
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the sweet message! I can't wait to jump back on the bandwagon! Let's do this!
  • doingit4myprincesses
    doingit4myprincesses Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support and kind words!! My thoughts will be with you tomorrow!!! We all know you're strong and will make it though!! We need your support and encouragement!!!! Take care!!:heart:
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks for the pep talk Ed!!