adding protein to yogurt

Options
Has anyone added their protein to their yogurt instead of milk? I bought plain ff yogurt and wondered if my vanilla protein would jazz it up. Don't want to waste a packet and the yogurt if it's gross :-)

Replies

• dthopkins2013
    Options
    I've never added protein to my yogurt, but someone told me to just add a little bit of almond milk to protein, and it will create a pudding. I'm going to be trying that soon. Hope this helps.
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Do you not like the taste of Greek yogurt? I know it's a little too much for some people, but I am crazy about it. Way more protein than regular yogurt and fills me up until lunch!
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've never added protein to my yogurt, but someone told me to just add a little bit of almond milk to protein, and it will create a pudding. I'm going to be trying that soon. Hope this helps.

True that!

I personally didn't enjoy the taste of my protein powder so getting it in slowly wouldn't have been an option. If you like yours, why not trying?
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I frequently add protein powder to plain greek yogurt, it does turn into a pudding type consistency. I find that if you mix it together just right it almost tastes like cheesecake. Occasionally I will mix in a Nutella for a chocolate fix.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Sludge is one of my favorite treats! Plain Greek yogurt + chocolate protein powder + peanut butter.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Sludge is one of my favorite treats! Plain Greek yogurt + chocolate protein powder + peanut butter.

This is how I like it too. Kind of a chocolate cheesecake pudding taste.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I always put protein in my greek yogurt! Cookies and cream protein powder in plain greek yogurt is wonderful!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I tried vanilla this morning. it was yummy! (mixed in a little agave granola with it... very filling)