Fit Pregnancy

Options
Hi all! I just found out I am pregnant with #3!! I am only 5 weeks along right now. I am looking for others out there that would like to have a fit and healthy pregnancy! If anyone intends to workout and eat healthy throughout their pregnancy, please add me so that we can motivate each other!!!

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 7 months pregnant and have only gained 10 pounds.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 34 weeks now so, I'm in the home stretch. Only gained about 24 lbs sofar and have been working out every day for the last several months.

I highly suggest joining this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1920-fit-fabulous-pregnant-

Welcome!
  • jcorinne18
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am 9 weeks along and so excited to find friends who are going through this process too! I am scared that I will gain too much weight (over 40 lbs) and not be able to lose it in a decent amount of time. I have always yo-yoed and am finally at a comfortable weight! Feel free to add me as a friend or maybe we can all join a group together?
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 weeks with my second. I gained about 55lbs (not counting baby, etc) during my first pregnancy and am determined not to do that to my body again this time! I've gained a little more than 5lbs so far and am hoping to keep it under 20lbs but will be fine with 25lbs. I've had trouble with appetite. So often I feel like i can't eat anything and then all of a sudden I could eat a whole cow! So I've started (today) to plan out my meals the day before (like i did when I was losing weight) so that I don't have to think about what i'm going to eat, i just eat it. And it keeps me in check so that I don't go vending machine shopping at 3 in the afternoon.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    So I've started (today) to plan out my meals the day before (like i did when I was losing weight) so that I don't have to think about what i'm going to eat, i just eat it. And it keeps me in check so that I don't go vending machine shopping at 3 in the afternoon.

That's what I do, and I find it really helps a lot!
  • erwebb83
    erwebb83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey with you! Love my intense workouts and trying to stay very mindful of eating! Currently 12 weeks-looking forward to 2nd trimester energy boost!!