Petite n Flabby: Recipe Challenge (because I'm bored)

Options
We all know where the recipe section is but I thought something a little more interactive might be a nice change and offer even more info to post on the recipe board later.

Here's the challenge:
Post your BEST recipe here by ... I dunno... Tuesday at noon (to accomodate international time zones!)
Over the following week (or two - what do you guys think?) make a batch of each one posted and give it a score from 1-10 (1 lo, 10 hi)
Keep your scores on hand and on a particular day, we'll post all of our scores for each recipe and tally them up.
Here's the fun part - we'll be trading and actively trying new recipes and possibly new foods. For any special dietary needs - let's say someone is lactose intolerant and there's milk in a recipe - either modify or skip it per your specific needs. We certainly don't want anyone ill - this is meant to be fun!

There's no particular "reward" or "prize" for the highest ranking - what it does do for us, as cooks, is provide some insight adn feedback and perhaps someone else can offer an idea or suggestion to improve on that meal which then means we get to enjoy our own cooking even more than we did before!! Okay, how can you beat that? A win all the way around no matter what!

What do you all think?
Oh, the preference would be that the recipes are original and not found and a favorite from another poster, site or cookbook. LOL that would sort of defeat the purpose. ;-)