Successful night # 6 ( March 3 - 9 )

368038.png

Mia
    EAT LESS MOVE MORE :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Great job Mia!
    I'm still hanging in there too. I've gone 10 days in a row!!!
    Anyone else out there still in the challenge?

Don't worry if you blew it one night or even more because you can always start this challenge over at your new Day 1. At the end of the month, we'll see who has the longest stretch of consecutive nights without anything caloric past your own individual cut-off times. Doesn't matter when within the month that you started counting - just go for as many consecutive nights as you can.
    Zaza
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    Sucessful night 7 ( March 3-10 )

368038.png

zaza, your doing great , 10 days.

Mia
    EAT LESS MOVEMORE:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Still going strong! :) How's everyone else doing?
  • zaza54
    Options
    Great job ladies!
    I'm doing well, too. I've gone 11 nights in a row without any calories after cut-off time. yeah!!!
    I just wish I could be as good about the rest of my day. I guess it's still baby steps even at my age.
    Have a good week-end and look at the clock at night. Stay strong.
    Zaza
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful day # 8 ( March 3 - 11 )

368038.png

Mia
  • mia66
    Options
    SUCCESSFUL DAY # 9 ( March 3 - 12 )

368038.png

Mia

You are absolutely right Zaza, baby steps, one change at a time really adds up. Thats how I started.
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful day # 10 ( March 3 - 13 ).

368038.png

Mia
    EAT LESS MOVE MORE:flowerforyou: :drinker:

how are you doing Zaza?
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful day # 11 ( March 3 - 14 )

368038.png

Mia
  • SugarDiva
    Options
    Close one last night ladies.. I'm still hot on your tail though zaza lol Had a coffee night with same of my car club buddies last night (all males so you know they had donuts and stuff) I had peppermint tea and was so tempted to go get a cappuccino (they smelled so good) so my boyfriend, being as supportive as he is of me, bought me a can of diet pepsi. "no calories in that he said" :wink: So I busted my pledge to give up pop, but it stopped me from getting that calorie laden, fat induced cappuccino :smile:
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful day 12 ( March 3 - 15)

368038.png

Mia

Good for you SugarDiva. How many nights are you at now ?
  • SugarDiva
    Options
    Tonight will make it 16. I started on the 1st.. makes it easier to keep track haha
  • zaza54
    Options
    Great job ladies!! This is a tight race. I'm still going strong too - 16 nights in a row!

Sorry I haven't been posting - we had no power for 3 days. And we are the lucky ones - lots of people are still out . We're also lucky because we had water and, with propane gas, could take hot showers and use our cooktop and grill. Lastly, the one tree that fell on our property was in the woods and fell away from our neighbor's fence.

My happiness doesn't end there. I am ecstatic to report huge progress in the past week. I must have burned alot of calories trying to stay warm because my weight loss ticker has finally moved for the first time in months!!:laugh:

This challenge really is making a huge difference. Thanks for sticking with it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Zaza
  • mia66
    Options
    SUCCESS DAY # 13 ( March 3-16)

368038.png

Nice to see you back Zaza.
    Finding this week challenging. I have March Break off from work and I am struggling with wanting to eat late at night.
    I am getting out and walking in the nice weather to keep my mind focused on healthy choices plus still going to the gym.
    Thanks for this challenge. I think I would have dove into a bag of chips in the evening this week for sure.
    Thanks

Mia
  • zaza54
    Options
    Mia, if you're out and going to bed later, give yourself a later cut-off. If you're home and bored, try flossing and/or bleaching your teeth to avoid temptation. Also, try watchig TV far away from the kitchen.
    Good luck!!!
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful night # 14 ( March 3 - 17 )

368038.png

Thanks Zaza. We rented a movie last night which helped.

Mia
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful night # 15 ( March 3 - 18 )

368038.png

Mia
  • zaza54
    Options
    Woo hoo Mia!!! :drinker: Great job. I'm still doing well too. it's been 18 nights in a row. Hope I don't blow it tonight in NYC. My cut-off for speciall occasions is 11:30 so I think I shoudl be OK as long as I don't lose track of time.
    I wonder how SugarDiva is doing.
    Got to run outside now and pick up storm debris while it's still nice. I've been hiking and walking - it is SO beautful outside. I love it!
    Good luck tonight.
    Zaza
  • mia66
    Options
    successful night # 16 ( March 3 - 19 )

368038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

March break has been so beautiful that I walked so much outside and was not thinking about how bad my shoes were getting. In pain this morning and could not go to the gym but I went out and got myself a new really good pair of training shoes. Remember ladies good shoes are so important. Do not learn it the hard way.
    Going to go swimming instead this weekend. I love to swim.

Mia
  • mia66
    Options
    Successful night # 17 ( March 3-20 )

368038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Mia