Any other short ladies?! I'm 4'9 looking to lose 50 lbs!

Options
Hey!
My name is Justine! I'm 19 years old and a university student studying psychology!

I just rejoined myfitnesspal :) I used it in the summer when I lost 20 pounds. This term was a rough go on my personal life and all I could do was maintain my weight of 150 lbs. (That was free losing 20). I'm looking to start back up again! I want to lose 50 more pounds so that I can fit perfectly into size small, or extra small, where I should be (standing at 4'9!!)
Plus, my boyfriend is 6'9 and loves picking me up. I'd love not to feel self conscious and be light as a feather, not to hurt his back or my own as I get older!

Let's support each other and get through this together!? :)

Replies

• doublehearts
    Options
    You are alot younger than I however, im only4'8 I started my diet the first week in November I stopped eating out along making sure I eat 6 small meals a day and try to stay as close to 1200 calories as I can. I weighed in at 180 when I started im now at 163 :) good luck to ya
  • ms_jen21
    ms_jen21 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hii! I'm Jennifer, I'm a shorty too! I'm 4'11"
  • queenjustine03
    queenjustine03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great feeling to know there are many just like me :)
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    I'm 28 and only 5'3". And my ultimate goal is to lose close to 150 but I am doing smaller goals to make sure I can stay on track.