Getting there...With pics..Its been a rollercoaster ride

Options
2»

Replies

• traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I really depend on the support I get here!
  • peachy0987
    peachy0987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY tell!!! Way to go girl!!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You look way thinner and much younger too! Rock it lady you go!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You have made great progress...never give up and keep going....
  • cstrickland68
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up!!
  • LeahMaria26
    LeahMaria26 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Wow, a big change! I can definitely see the progress that you've made! Well done!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • cyndilynn13
    cyndilynn13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looks like all the ups of the coasters have brought you waaay down in pounds! Pardon my pun - but Congratulations, you look great!
  • terrileanb
    Options
    Wow, what a huge difference. Are you saying there is only 40 lbs between your picture 1 and 2? Looks more like I would imagine 100. Keep up the good work. You give me hope.
  • traceybarbour
    Options
    Wow, what a huge difference. Are you saying there is only 40 lbs between your picture 1 and 2? Looks more like I would imagine 100. Keep up the good work. You give me hope.
    Yes in the top pic I was at 260 and the bottom I was at around 220. I started seeing a difference in my face first. I always joked that 40 lbs down and I lost a chin...
    << Current profile pic is at about 230 the holidays kicked my butt. I had to reset my ticker with new goals and it didn't keep track of the weight I had aleady lost, but thats ok..
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I will just say WOW, keep up the greta job, you can sooo do it.
  • sher71481
    Options
    WOW u look amazing!!!! I hope i don't offend you but the first picture looks like the second pictures mother!! U loook soooooo much younger !!! Keep it goin girl i'm on this roller coaster ride with you!! :)
  • traceybarbour
    Options
    WOW u look amazing!!!! I hope i don't offend you but the first picture looks like the second pictures mother!! U loook soooooo much younger !!! Keep it goin girl i'm on this roller coaster ride with you!! :)
    LOL no offense taken..
    Thanks!
  • Dinah93
    Dinah93 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done on such a loss.

Can I ask about the babies in your ticker? They're gorgeous. My daughter was born at 28+0 due to high bp and she's my motivation for this journey, I'd like a sibling for her one day and I want to do everything in my power to get that baby to term.
  • mkoontz30
    Options
    I agree with everyone else! You look SO much younger!!! Congrats on the progress. You're doing great - don't give up.
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can do it. You look gorgeous. Im roller coasting too! Just be patient with yourself. Love your hair!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG TRACEY !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KICKED *kitten* GIRL !!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!