I want to keep my boobs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    What I say whenever this topic pops up...

I would rather be flatter and fit than be unhealthy with my boobs.

I'm actually hoping I lose some of my boob size..at least 1 full cup. I'm about a 1/4 inch from being a DD. If I get to lose boobage, I would like to get to a C. Even if I go down to a B, I will be so okay with that :)
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well, you're likely going to lose a bit of your boob weight, but think of it this way... you're going to lose everywhere, including your boobs, so when you lose weight, your boobs will get smaller, but they'll possibly be in a similar proportion to how they are on your body now even if your bra size goes down.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You have no controls where your body take the fat and no exercise will change that. Breast are a big part fat but I do not think it is a great sacrifice to be healthy
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    get a boob job?
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    lol Chest exercises such as pushups will help build the muscle under the breasts. It will lift them but that won't do much for size.. I went from a DD to a C cup. I wish there was a way to keep them but unfortunately, if they go, they go lol. I wish I could have kept my DDs but nope...GONE. Someday I'm going to get some fake ones but that will be someday when there is more money in my pocket lol.
  • sainity
    Options
    I've had the opposite experience to a lot of the posters here, my cup size actually increased as I've lost weight. I'm now a 32H. Guess you can't choose where your body loses its weight from.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 49lbs (22kgs) and I havent lost any of my boobs. Ive lost band width but not cup size.

I guess everyone is different, I was hoping to lose a little from my cup size, but it doesnt look like its going to happen
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Do anything to build up the muscles underneath (pushups, chest fly, chest supersets etc). I went from a 36D to a 34DD (well, 33 technically, knocking on the door of 32DD now). I lost inches around but not cup size.