Chalean Extreme

Options
Lisa0711
Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
I just started Chalean Extreme today, and I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there starting today, or who are currently doing the program. It would be helpful to have other people to talk to about the workouts and how they're going!

(Sorry if there's already a thread about this, but I couldn't find a current one...)

Replies

• ninaquelinda
    Options
    I saw the infomercial for the first time last night, looks like something I would be interested in. I have the P90X but hour+ workouts were hard for me to fit in after work. Let me know what you think of the Chalean... I may get that or the Brazil But Lift.
  • mommaof2
    mommaof2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on week three of the Burn Phase and am really enjoying it. I definitely have noticed more tone since I started. So far I've lost 2.5 pounds, but I do a lot of extra cardio. I'm not sure that doing the program alone would be enough to lose weight. From what I've read the Lean Phase is where you really see the results.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I am on week three of the Burn Phase and am really enjoying it. I definitely have noticed more tone since I started. So far I've lost 2.5 pounds, but I do a lot of extra cardio. I'm not sure that doing the program alone would be enough to lose weight. From what I've read the Lean Phase is where you really see the results.

Just from day one it seems like a really good strength program.. but I am wanting to throw some more cardio in. It didn't feel like I was getting a rounded workout.. I may try to do the recommended workouts in the morning and add cardio later on in the day. How much extra cardio do you do?