Insanity results?

Options
Anyone have week by week pictures of your results from insanity? I started it past week without the diet it recommended and I feel I'm not making as much progress as I thought I would. Just curious to to see everyone's results also :)

Replies

• Sarahsue94
    Options
    bump! also interested. Might be starting this soon if i get the dvd's from my brother
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this. I'm on my 4th day though and eating horribly.

I plan to start getting serious today, so anyone with uplifting stories regarding Insanity, please post.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps.
    I started the fit test today. I'm a vegetarian/ vegan and am struggling with the protein but I think I'm eating pretty clean. I took all round photos today but every day I plan to take a frontal photo for a sort of video log at the end. Don't be disheartened though as you are improving your cardio and killing calories which is great.
    Good luck with it. My legs are like jelly already and that was just the fit test. What are the actual routines like? Arghhhhh!
    :-)
    Ben
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I completed my first round back in August; here are my weekly photos.
    FAT2.jpg

start-2.jpg

wk5-7.jpg

st-3.jpg

wk5-7side.jpg
    [/quote]

And then the most recent photo I have I think was taken back in December sometime:

now2_zpsf3a137d6.jpg
    now_zps2c806bfc.jpg
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Heres mine! Ive just started again after a few weeks off.

PhotoGrid_1352976191492.jpg

PhotoGrid_1352976266971.jpg
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring photos ladies! Great job! I finished a round of Insanity in mid November and loved it. Lost between 8 and 10 lbs and 2 inches from my waist. I was very faithful to the schedule and only took 3 days off (other than rest days). What I found though was that I need to be better at my diet. What you eat plays a major role in your weight loss progress. I am about to start Les Mills Body Combat but will do another round of Insanity after that
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!