Starting over again from the UK

Options
Hi All!

Im Emmy from London. I joined MFP February 2012 in order to lose weight before my 25th Birthday in September. I managed to lose 22lb in total, and im sure if I was more strict I would have lost alot more.

I'm a big girl and I could do with losing a bit more than 22lb, but I felt amazing on my 25th. I had worked hard, I was gymming 3 times a week, but soon after my birthday passed I stopped gymming and started eating things that I had cut out of my diet for the last 8 months. The weight that I had got myself down to, i have never been able to get passed, so I suppose I gave up as I knew I wouldnt get passed that point on the scales.

So here I am, January 2013, I have put 10lb of the 22lb on that I lost, and I am extremely disappointed with myself. So this time round, my goal is to lose the 10lb i gained, plus another 20lb. I WILL get passed that point on the scale!

I am sick of moaning and feeling self concious all the time - and the only person who can change that, is me, with hopefully a bit of support from new friends on the way :)

Good luck to everyone out there!