"Warning" Newspaper Article - Yuck!!

rhysgerrard
rhysgerrard Posts: 33 Member
Just flicking through the sun website in the Uk and saw this article. Made me feel vile and has give me a good boost not to eat crappy food like KFC, McDonalds, Burger King etc.

Don't read this if you've just eaten, might make you vom ha!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4729393/Finger-Lickin-Bad.html

Rhys

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    I still want some KFC...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    that is gross!

but i still love KFC!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Yeah not gonna stop me. I probably would have poked it and maybe even disected it before I finished the meal, but I am weird like that.
  • Ew, I've of heard of that happening on another occasion too, twice is too many for my liking! KFC here is crap anyway, isn't good for you, nor does it even taste good. Not worth it at all.
  • rhysgerrard
    rhysgerrard Posts: 33 Member
    KFC in Wrexham is pretty good. Haven't been for a while and i defo will not be going now. Too unhealthy for ya!

Rhys
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    KFC in Wrexham is pretty good. Haven't been for a while and i defo will not be going now. Too unhealthy for ya!

Rhys

i fit KFC in my macros.... just makes it taste even better!!!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    I think he was being over-dramatic. It's an organ. It's kind of gross looking, but **** happens.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    its probally high in protein! lol id be more concerned the meat looked so pink of the bone :ohwell:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    That's Awesome!

That's exactly why I don't eat any of that crap!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Damn, I'm sorry I scrolled down and saw the picture. Now I have a major case of the willies. Of course my husband thinks this is pretty amusing.
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    He's being pretty dramatic, organs are regularly eaten -shrugs- It's not like they gave him a rectum. He's complaining because his prey wasn't completely standardized and sorry...that's pretty lame. If you're going to eat meat, meat is meat is meat. Someone forgot their big boy pants this morning methinks.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Brain, Liver...whatever part of the bird it was, it's still a dead animal, same as the breast or wing!
    It wouldn't have done him any harm.

Not very nice looking but if it was minced up in a sausage I'm sure he wouldn't have noticed ;)
  • I think he was being over-dramatic. It's an organ. It's kind of gross looking, but **** happens.

^^ agreed.

Sometimes I've found organs and stuff that's been cooked in rotisserie chickens you get from the shop (so not just fast food restaurants like KFC) - it looks gross but its not going to hurt you - some people even enjoy those bits of chicken! (not me though haha)

Some people need too realise not everyone is perfect, people make mistakes, and if it isn't going to hurt you or any one else don't stress about it.

** edited to make sense in my head haha
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Bump for later...I'm enjoying my delicious healthy breakfast right now
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    i read somewhere KFC's company policy is to not serve chicken which is older than 10 days.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Extra crispy dark meat and I don't take off the skin. Yep, still gonna eat KFC.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Yum! That guy should have eaten it, more for your money! :D
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Meh, not any worse than finding developed chicken parts in eggs.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    I'd eat KFC for breakfast.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Brain can be tasty when prepared correctly. So can liver. I've never had kindey though, is that edible?