Need friends for motivation and support

Options
I'm currently struggling with an eating disorder and need friends to support and motivate me to lose the healthy way. Been on here for a while but only just noticed you could add other members. I will give my full help and support to anyone that needs it

Replies

• sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Im already a friend of yours, but ill be here for support none the less :)
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want.
  • elzuria13
    elzuria13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am just starting up on here and would love to be a friend for motivation and support. I'll send you a friend request.
  • JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • Dulian25
    Options
    Hi there,
    I added you; you look great as is, I wish you could see that. I wouldn't focus on losing weight but I'd definitely focus on bettering yourself altogether. I used to be EXTREMELY self conscious. I tried to prove myself to everyone and if I gained a couple pounds, I viewed myself as imperfect, and therefore, a failure. The truth is, you're beautiful and your body is beautiful. It's not attractive when your bones are showing; you look wonderful as you are.

If anything, you can do some strength training and build lean muscle to get a sassy shape goin'!! You don't need to lose weight though, I promise you that.

If there's anything I can help you with...healthy eating habits, healthy work-out routines, I'd love to help you. I hope this came off okay!
    -Lindsey
  • Chris089881
    Chris089881 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if I can help in any way then I will :-)
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Lots of great support here to help you through your journey. Feel free to add me!