Looking for friends

Options
I am starting my journey over again after a rough year. 2012 I had some of the best moments of my life and some of the worst! I am still standing and thankful for this. In 2012 I met and married the most amazing man. And I also lost the most amazing little man our son. Needless to say my weight suffered as I endured this painful loss. I am in a much better place and looking to start over and first choicing to start with me. I now that I cant do it alone and would love some friends to help along the journey. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your smile. So keep smiling!! Life is good!,

Replies

• JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am starting my journey over again after a rough year. 2012 I had some of the best moments of my life and some of the worst! I am still standing and thankful for this. In 2012 I met and married the most amazing man. And I also lost the most amazing little man our son. Needless to say my weight suffered as I endured this painful loss. I am in a much better place and looking to start over and first choicing to start with me. I now that I cant do it alone and would love some friends to help along the journey. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your smile. So keep smiling!! Life is good!,

Wow. That's amazing to have the perception that you have after all that you have experienced. I am always looking for new and positive people to motivate and to help motivate me. Feel free to add :)
  • LindseyLinea
    LindseyLinea Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Love how positive you are. I could always use a positve influence when trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me too!
  • sevansga
    Options
    Definitely would love to have friends like you on board with me as I (we) go through this journey. Feel free to add. :happy: