Could Use some more motivators!!!

Options
Hey everyone. I joined two days ago, and I so far have about 17-18 friends on here! I think that's pretty good, but I love to have huge support systems!! If anyone wants to join me on my fitness journey, feel free to add me! I'm 5'8'' and 298 pounds, looking to lose 150-ish pounds! I don't care where you are in your journey, I will support you all the way!

Thanks!

Replies

• toaoLIZ
    toaoLIZ Posts: 16
    Options
    always looking for more support to give/receive ! add me if you'd like :) goodluck on your journey , you got this !!
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I joined two days ago, and I so far have about 17-18 friends on here! I think that's pretty good, but I love to have huge support systems!! If anyone wants to join me on my fitness journey, feel free to add me! I'm 5'8'' and 298 pounds, looking to lose 150-ish pounds! I don't care where you are in your journey, I will support you all the way!

Thanks!

You are absolutely on the right track! The way I lost most of my weight was through putting things online and letting people comment on what I was doing! Getting outside support is the number one way to success. Best of luck, and feel free to add me if you'd like!