Weekends

Options
Hi, is it me or does it seem like the weekends are the HARDEST to stay good??

I am excited to use my fitness pal app. It is the best. I stick with this better than writing my infor down. And it can find anything. I made an Ellie Krieger recipe, and it found it!

Replies

• elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    Weekends aren't too bad for me. I am a substitute teacher though so, most of the week, I am home with my 2 year old. So, weekends are pretty much the same as weekedays. The thing that makes it harder is that my husband is home and he'll want to order food in or go out to eat. That's when I get into trouble. :O)
  • Ashybeth
    Ashybeth Posts: 16
    Options
    I agree they are so hard for me. My husband is home and we are going out and all this stuff. And its so easy to just say lets grab something quick in the middle of errands. Drives me crazy! lol
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I also agree....weekends are the hardest! Mainly because my kids and husband are home 24/7 and its hard to stop and workout and eat right around them! They won't eat the same things I do! Good luck!
  • TinaAnn25
    TinaAnn25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do awesome during the week since I am at work. The evenings aren't too bad. I try and find recipes that are easy and can be prepared the night before. The weekends I'm either sitting at home and I pick a lot or I am constantly on the go and I eat out.
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Weekends kick my butt!! I have 3 boys that play hockey through the fall and winter and lacross in the spring. Our weekends are spent at the hockey rink and the lacross field! It is hard to always be on the run and eat right. This year for lacross, I am going to try packing food in the cooler to take to the field. Hopefully this will help keep me on track. Good luck to you and keep working at it!!
  • TinaAnn25
    Options
    Hockey is the best sport. That is a good idea. Sliced apples or almonds. Even the 100 calorie packs. I really try not to eat too much processed food, but they are good in a pinch.
  • dominatrixsins
    dominatrixsins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I gain all my weight back on the weekends. It's sad. That's why I'm happy i have the myfitnesspal app for my phone so i can stop this horrible trend I have going on the weekends.
  • TinaAnn25
    Options
    I agree. I don't usually gain but I never lose. I dont use the app during the weekend, it's horrible I don't and I need to!
  • suedean54
    suedean54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the hardest time on the weekend too! Not so much as the food, but the exercise.
    I do the walk at home program, with Leslie Sansone, and I find it a little difficult to get motivated.
    But today I have walked the big 4 miles, and I feel great!
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It's the opposite for me, weekends are a breeze. It's the weekdays, sitting at my desk, snacking non stop that is the hardest habit to break. I started a popular weight reduction program Friday evening and today is the first time I've had trouble. But I have faith that I will pull it off this time. Here's to a thinnner healthier me by August! And good luck to you!