ratatoui

Options
nhendri
nhendri Posts: 236 Member
On Saturday night I made Ratatoui and it was actualy pretty darn good. This is something I will make again. I have not figured out the nurtritional info yet but this is what I did. I cut yellow,green squash into thin slices, cut up one egg plant two small tomato's into small cubes. I thinly sliced oinion, green, yellow, orange and red peppers, also one clove of fresh garlic. I first cooked the onion garlic and peppers in a skillet with some olive oil till slightly soft. Added all ingrediant including a can of tomato paste into a cake pan. mixed well then cooked on 475 for one hour. I did add some garlic salt and pepper for taste. This was alot of fun and because of the name and its association with the movie the young kids actualy wanted to try and ate it. I will give fair warning that we did have some gas issues (farts lol) later that night.

Replies

• sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    yum!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sounds delicious - so your advice is open the windows later, huh... :wink: :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome dish. Its the #1 reasonI need to get myself a slow cooker :)