2»

Replies

• cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Two things I think we could all agree are good for you

1) greens
    2) exercise

Reduce other things that you eat and do and do and eat more of these things.

Depression symptoms are KNOWN to be reduced by increasing these 2 things. Clarity will follow.

Take Care.

Thank you! I love this post! Rowdy, I am in a similar boat as you. Before you go and save money up for surgery, check with a nutritonist. Some of your moods could be because of a vitamin deficiancy. Changing what I eat (I accually eat more now then ever before) and taking a few suppliments has made me feel a lot better. My weight has come off slowly, but as long as it comes off I have hope. I'd love to be your friend on MFP! Keep it up girl, we believe in you!
  • terri1020
    Options
    I didn't read all of your replies. I am 57 and have lost 40 of my 60 pound goal. MY saving grace was a great nutritionist. She made me understand that I shouldn't only count calories, but carbs as well. Once I started staying within my carb allowance, I began losing faster. I always eat my protein first. It really does make a huge difference. As far as walking goes, if I walk, I lose. You can do this!
  • ericachristie85
    ericachristie85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Watch "Hungry for change," it really illustrates what is wrong with most peoples weight loss efforts.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Watch "Hungry For Change," it really illustrates what is wrong with most peoples weight loss efforts.

As far as documentaries about food go, this one is actually pretty good - fairly well balanced, not too-hysterical, no scary footage of farm animals, some pretty good info. There are a couple of wackadoodles in the show, but they are pretty well balanced by good information. I liked this one. It's on Netflix right now.