Kiss my pretty little *kitten*

rkascak
rkascak Posts: 224 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Yup, your heard me. KISS IT!

I love my booty. Before if was just flat and not very attractive. But since losing wieght, its gotten round and "perky". I am so excited that my butt is looking good even tho im the only one that sees it.

Theres that something for everyone that just is the cherry on top of their ice cream or for weight loss sake, theres that something that is the pb on top of thier celery! So what i want to know is, what is the thing that you want to flaunt since youve lost wieght, or what is it that you want to show off when you do lose wieght?

Replies

• Congrats on the nice Booty!! ;-) I have always had a bubble butt and it is nice! Looks good in just about everything!

When I lose the weight I want to feel sexy in a bikini. No rolls! I only have that 1 right under the boob area that bothers me. So a flat, sexy tummy area!

Very encouraging!

Thanks!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 315 Member
    I've always had the booty! It never seems to go anywhere but gets better!:blushing: I'm really liking how small my waist is getting!!!:happy:
  • Stomach and chest.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    I'm enjoying seeing the old me emerge from under all the fat that was my face!!! :laugh:

I actually like what i see in the mirror now :blushing:

Jax
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    My "girls" they've gone down in size and well,instead of just being all over the place they're right where they should be. In certain sweaters I just can't stop checking 'em out in the mirror!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    3 words,,, 8 pack abs. I do a little checkout in the mirror every night at bedtime. My wife is getting pretty sick of it and thinks I'm an egomaniac, and she's probably right. But you know, after a couple decades of looking like the michelin man, I'm thrilled and pleased and amazed at the whole thing, and I have a bit of a right to admire,,,

Wife has lost as much weight as I have. Her problem is that she can't see the amazing parts,,, her shoulders/back/butt/legs are quite Milf-errific,,, but she can't tell. She thinks I tend to dawdle, but no, I just like walking behind her. :laugh:

I think this thread needs some pics.
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    I agree with Marissa. I want a flat, sexy tummy. I think nothing is hotter on a girl than a great pair of fitted jeans and a wife beater (tank top). It just doesn't look so hot with your rolls hanging out. A flat tummy is definitely what I want.
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    CasperO....I think it's awesome that you dawdle behind your wife for the purpose of checking out her ASSets. My husband does that too and I love to catch him looking at me. It's good to still know I can turn his head. Keep it up CasperO, eventually she will get it.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    I love my arms and my boobs! lol....the more definition I have overall. the more the twins look bigger!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    And the twiiiiinnsss....sorry remember that stupid bud light commercial a while ago....

Good for you....self confidence is what matters most...keep it up
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'm thrilled to pieces that my big ole hips and butt are gone. I actually have a normal butt and hips now. I can't wait to get rid of the belly, side rolls and back fat.
  • I'm loving all of it. Everything is getting smaller and I'm fitting into all my old clothes. I just want to have killer abs for the summer.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    I haven't ever been comfortable in shorts - I'm looking forward to wearing shorts (summer of 2011?) and not having to feel like I'm blinding the innocents!

I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) losing my extra chin!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    3 words,,, 8 pack abs. I do a little checkout in the mirror every night at bedtime. My wife is getting pretty sick of it and thinks I'm an egomaniac, and she's probably right. But you know, after a couple decades of looking like the michelin man, I'm thrilled and pleased and amazed at the whole thing, and I have a bit of a right to admire,,,

Wife has lost as much weight as I have. Her problem is that she can't see the amazing parts,,, her shoulders/back/butt/legs are quite Milf-errific,,, but she can't tell. She thinks I tend to dawdle, but no, I just like walking behind her. :laugh:

Bahahaha that is greatness....MILF-errific!!......freakin love it!........Oh and btw....I love it when someone "dawdles"...lol
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    I love my abs, legs, shoulders.........I guess you could say I like the total transformation of ALL of me...and that is what gives me motivation to do P90X + cardio everyday!!.........

My ex hated that I worked out/lost weight and this was one of the things that ultimatly led to him having an "ex" in front of his name........I love that I can "FLAUNT" in front of his *kitten* FO SHO!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member

CasperO you are such a nice guy and a wonderful husband! I hope my future husband (who ever that may be) is as caring, supportive and loving as you are to your wife.
  • For me it's a flat stomach and my shoulders.

I think Casper O has some of the best ideas I've ever heard.
  • Strong abs and no more bingo wings! But I'm a looong way away from that. Of course, a flat stomach too, which I've never had!
  • I love my abs, legs, shoulders.........I guess you could say I like the total transformation of ALL of me...and that is what gives me motivation to do P90X + cardio everyday!!.........

My ex hated that I worked out/lost weight and this was one of the things that ultimatly led to him having an "ex" in front of his name........I love that I can "FLAUNT" in front of his *kitten* FO SHO!!!

If you've got it, FLAUNT it. That's what I say.
  • I'm quite sure if I looked like I'd like to look, I'd be arrested on a daily basis for public indecency for being barely dressed!

Like this: http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/05082008/f/4/4/2/f4424df5da1bb0_full.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!