CABBAGE SOUP DIET

Options
2»

Replies

• kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Holy sauerkraut, that is back?! Everyone was doing cabbage soup back in the 80's, I lasted about 2 days on it.
  • DawnM411
    DawnM411 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have never done the cabbage soup diet, but I do make cabbage soup because I LIKE it. I made a pot of it on Friday - the day I started here - use to belong to a similiar site, but like this one better. I use it for lunch at home. I don't think its ever been a "jump start" for me, nor would I try it. Just like the grapefruit diet - I eat grapefruit on occasion because I LIKE it.
  • 55sc
    55sc Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't do anything to lose weight that you are not willing to do for the rest of your life to keep it off. There are no quick fixes.

Eat healthy foods in moderation and less healthy foods only as an occasional treat, exercise regularly, and you will lose slowly but surely.

A side of cabbage (or other vegetable) soup is a good choice to fill you up so a half sandwich is enough lunch or as a snack to tide you over until the next meal. All alone, it isn't a healthy way to eat for any length of time.