Hello all! Time to get right!

hereisgone15
hereisgone15 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
So I found MFP about six months ago when I was thinking about dropping some weight and getting back into shape. That lasted all of four days before life got in the way.

This time, I am taking control of my life. I have the information I need and the desire to change my lifestyle. I have a pretty lofty set of goals, but I am confident that this is my time to get right.

I love this website, the forums, the support network that is built into it. I'm looking forward to working with everyone on our journey!

Keep on fighting!

TC

**And a sincere apology to anyone who was blinded by the ghost-white tub of goo in the picture above** :)

Replies

• mtrnlarson
    mtrnlarson Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations! I have a very similar story - found MFP in August but have not used the way I know I should. I really want to get it right this time and take control. I really want to loose the weight and keep it off. I lost a lot of weight about 15 years ago and have never gone back to my starting weight again until now I am within 14 lbs of that weight and I really don't want to go there!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Hello and welcome to the MFP site :happy:

As far as "**And a sincere apology to anyone who was blinded by the ghost-white tub of goo in the picture above** :) " statement... we all have those beginning photos... they soon change into the gourgeous ones... one of these days we will see yours, I'm sure!! Good luck on your journey :bigsmile:
  • I think I am pretty much in the same boat as hereisgone15.

I have tried to lose weight before, but I did not have the knowledge I needed. I believe I have that now.

And my friend, you are spot-on about the support network that is built into this website. It is going to help so much.

Have faith and don't give up!

Timjim
This discussion has been closed.