Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivated and ready to get/receive support

Hello Fellow Members,

I am looking for members who are starting or in the middle of working on their weight loss goals for 2013 by doing a combination of diet (lower calorie) and working out. For me I am starting over with my 25lb weight loss goal that I previously reached back in the spring of 2012 but managed to give back in the second half of the year. I am typically highly motivated and now is the time of the year that I can put the time and effort into the calorie counting and work out programs (including getting in shape to run a 1/2 marathon this summer). Last year I made the journey alone but feel that this year I can benefit (as well as benefit a partner or group) with a three month goal to lose some weight and get back into shape. If this is something along the lines of what you are going through please add me as a friend so I can soak up all of your motivation as well as help motivate you!
~Rob

Replies

• rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Thanks to those who added me as friends I look forward to your support. I need more!