Starting fresh, anyone want to join me?!

Options
2»

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on this wagon! Feel free to add me!
  • terrbear8903
    Options
    I'm just starting out too, would love to have a buddy!
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • maya88j
    maya88j Posts: 29
    Options
    Would love to get in on the fun lol im new to this so feel free to add
  • azilee
    azilee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you and will add you! Injuries related to plantar fasciitis and a car accident have plagued me the past few months, combined with a new job, stress, and a inability to focus on the bigger picture have caused me to gain back some of the 85 lbs I lost in 2011-2012. I'm here with a different approach- calories in, calories out. I've got a little while left from my recovery from Plantar Release surgery in December, so I am focusing on healthy habits and getting my food intake back under control. I have to build healthy habits that are sustainable and not be on a fad diet. I am just glad I caught myself before I was too fargone. So, I have 55-60 lbs left to lose this year, including what I gained back, and I will do it. I'm looking to meet new people and build a support network.
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am restarting again. Please feel free to add me.:smile:
  • sweetgemini6
    sweetgemini6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. good luck. you got a friend here!:smile:
  • rizzogogo
    rizzogogo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm looking for motivation and will be sure to nudge you every time I hit the gym and see that you haven't logged in!
  • Howl2013
    Howl2013 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting over again too. Joined last night. It would be nice to have folks to help motivate me (and commiserate from time to time too). :)
  • tonimmurray
    tonimmurray Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the bandwaggon as of late, but getting back on track now, would be really nice to have people to support me and who i can support in return. Add me if you want, would love to hear from any of you. Let's all just help each other!
  • brendajyancey
    Options
    My name is Brenda I need to get healthy I have diabetes and need to do something different starting fresh counting calories for 3 days this app has been the easiest one i tried need to stay motivated please help
  • rafrec07
    Options
    First day too! Add me. I definitely need support as well
  • askohn
    askohn Posts: 5
    Options
    Here we go! Starting today. Looking to make a big change and need as much support as I can get.
  • scando93
    Options
    Hey I just started this, feel free to add me I need some motivation :D thanks