Baby weight

Options
I was down to a nice comfortable 135lbs in December 2011, I fell off the wagon and gained back to 145lbs shortly after me and my SO bought our first house. Naturally I had full intention of losing the weight in the summer of 2012 doing my usual work outs, walking the new scenic rural road we live on, and just being generally busy with the new home. However, March 2012 threw me a huge surprise. SURPRISE YOU ARE HAVING A BABY! Great news for us, we've wanted a baby for a few years but haven't really been trying (we will have been together eight years in March) but at the same time it put any dieting plans on hold.

So I am now officially one week from my due date (January 13th), and very excited to meet our baby girl (Nola Jean). I am also excited to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 145lbs, and than naturally back to my svelte athletic figure of 5'8" 135lbs or less. :D However I am looking for lots of motivation, I had my first child at the age of 19 and was much younger, and also had a lot less responsibilities given I didn't have to pay a mortgage. I am looking for fellow mom's who are trying to lose baby weight, or have lost it for more inspiration. Naturally I look forward to seeing my old friends and my old inspirations as well.

Any advice on balancing bills, baby, and work outs? I am already getting my stroller ready for walks, however it is a bit cold in the north east to jump into that too quickly. I would go to the mall or something however I live in a rural area and do not have that luxury. Any ideas? :D Look forward to seeing you all again. Wish me luck,

Goal to get back to original weight: Lose 40lbs (will see how much of that I have to lose after the baby is born hopefully Sunday the 13th of January)
After 145lbs weight loss goal: 10+ pounds.