Looking for motivation...

Options
Hi, I've been on and off MFP for years (since 2008) and I finally have every reason in the world to make it work this time. I would, however, love to find some friends on here to motivate and push me.

I've got over 50 pounds to lose and I've just started the gym for the first time last week. My goals are to:

* lose enough so that I feel comfortable in my skin and can shop anywhere
* go to the gym at least 3x a week
* be fit enough to run a half marathon with my dad
* fit into a fantastic wedding dress this August.

If there is someone (or many) out there who are looking to add some friends and are good at motivating (and giving me a push when I need it) please add me and I'll be sure to motivate and push right back!! :)

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, starting Sunday the 13th I have big weight loss goals too ^_^
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    how do we know you are serious this time tho
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    amandat_79 wrote: »
    Hi, I've been on and off MFP for years (since 2008) and I finally have every reason in the world to make it work this time. I would, however, love to find some friends on here to motivate and push me.

I've got over 50 pounds to lose and I've just started the gym for the first time last week. My goals are to:

If there is someone (or many) out there who are looking to add some friends and are good at motivating (and giving me a push when I need it) please add me and I'll be sure to motivate and push right back!! :)

• Juliemommy4
    Juliemommy4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    amandat_79 wrote: »

Yes meeee let's motivate each other. I'm trying to lose thirty lbs by May for my sisters wedding and lose weight during weight gain of my pregnancies!