Looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm looking for friends to help me stay motivated! I lost 60 pounds in the past year, but I gained over 15 back over the holidays :sad: But now I'm back on track and ready to lose again!

Replies

• mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also lost around 56lb a coupe of years ago but now have gained around 14lb. Need to lose it again is my jeans & work pants are too tight :-( I haven't tried mfp before so I'm hoping it works, it seems ok so far :-)
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    also gained over the winter break ):

friend request sent (:
    good luck on your weight loss!
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I lost 60 in 2009 and gained it back with two pregnancies. Starting over again.
  • gkelly1397
    gkelly1397 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, newish to this site, signed up a few months back, but let myself get off track over the holidays as well. Started a "Biggest Loser" competition at my job today, and would like to take the 2013 title.
  • coolstud65
    Options
    Hello everybody, I am a 47 y/o male who is looking to make some big changes this year. I am a Paramedic/ Firefighter who also competes regular in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I not only want to look better, I want to perform better on the mat during my match's. I can always use some friends who will keep me motivated as well as me do the same for them. Take care.
  • SnowDog16
    SnowDog16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 lbs a few years ago and gained it plus more back. I am here to track my food intake and find support. just joined two days ago. The holidays were not to bad this year. I tried to keep the portions down. Now I need to really lose it. I want to walk the dog more and keep track of the food. This is not a News Years Promise. It is a lifestyle change I need to make.