Food addicts can lose a lot of weight

Options
No matter who you are or where you came from, it is possible to lose a lot of weight!

theantijared.blogspot.com

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    This is so true... I've had the best results joining this site since my struggle downward from my max weight.:flowerforyou: Thank you MFP!!! :heart:
  • jawolfe
    jawolfe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi A-J, I just checked out your blog spot. You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!!

I wasn't a food addict before joining this site. NOW... I am addicted to finding recipes that are healthy! Before I just ate to feed myself and now I'm obsessed with planning meals and finding great tasting recipes!

This site has turned me into a food addict, in a good way!
  • freedMan
    freedMan Posts: 68
    Options
    Alrigth antijared, I am amazed at your progress, but seriously...ALL YOUR POSTS ARE SPAM... You are not participating in any discussion, you simply post your web address...
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I agree.

Antijared- I checked out your blog and found it really inspirational. Your weight loss achievements are remarkable! But I hate being advertised to. Spam = bad.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Alrigth antijared, I am amazed at your progress, but seriously...ALL YOUR POSTS ARE SPAM... You are not participating in any discussion, you simply post your web address...

I find it kind of insulting.