Hello

Hi my name is Amy and I'm really wanting to get serious about my weight loss. I have over 100 lbs that I need to lose and keep off. I could use all the support I can get and in return I will also support you on your journey. :)

Replies

• Thanks Rusty. I did get several of my sisters to join also but it's just nice meeting others that are going through the same thing :)
  • insertcoinshere
    insertcoinshere Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome Amy. I just MFP today and trying to find my way through the site. Looks like this is THE PLACE for support and encouragement. We are all in this journey together!
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    are those your pugs? I have a puggy too! Friend me!
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Hi and welcome. I'm just under halfway to my goal of 120 pounds lost and MFP definitely gives me the encouragement I need. I'm sure you will find the same.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Good luck! This is the best site for inspiration.
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome:smile: I wish you the best in your weight loss journey, i've been on here awhile now and i'm having a very difficult time, it is certainly a struggle, i have 80lbs to lose myself but i will not give up :happy: Maybe we can keep each other motivated, you can friend me if you wish and I'll do my best to help you out!!
  • are those your pugs? I have a puggy too! Friend me!

Yes they are all my pugs :)
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    hello and welcome ... i am also on a mission to lose 100lbs if not more.