SkinnyTaste.com

Options
2»

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I love that site! I have a sweet tooth so I really love how she makes her desserts healthier. I like the way she thinks!:tongue::wink:
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I love it! I've made probably about 10 recipes from her site and the only one I wasn't in love with was the chicken pot pie soup. My favorite is the 3 bean turkey chili and I've made it 4 or 5 times now. It's perfect for Sunday football.

I'm making this one tonight:
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/11/pasta-with-butternut-sauce-spicy.html
    It's sooooooooo good!!!! I love this one! Wait....I have yet to try one that I don't love. My fav go to site.
  • jayenomics
    jayenomics Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love that site! I also love the oven fried chicken and mashed potatoes - it's made at least once a week in my house (just thinking about it is making me hungry!)

Oh my god yes. That chicken is amazingggg
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I love that site! I also love the oven fried chicken and mashed potatoes - it's made at least once a week in my house (just thinking about it is making me hungry!)

Oh my god yes. That chicken is amazingggg

mmm I'm gonna go have to check that one out. I like how she clearly she writes out the recipes & includes photos!
  • DenverGirl93
    DenverGirl93 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    have used a lot of her recipes. There are only a few that I was disappointed with but most are great!