Need to lose 13 lbs. Looking for fitness pals

Options
Hey!

I need to lose like 13 lbs and am having some trouble. I've been using this app and following the rules (I think) for about 3 and a half weeks so far and I've only lost 1lb.

Looking for someone to lose weight with. I'm 25 and live in manhattan, ny. Would prefer someone in a similar sistuation.

Looking forward to meeting someone!

Replies

• abrewer563
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose about 15 pounds, feel free to add me. I was doing well for a while and then fell off the wagon, so I'm trying to get back into working out and eating better. :)
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey, im 32 and I WILL lose 25 pounds.

A quick summary of my situation. Started MFP dec 2010. I wanted to lose 15 pounds for my wedding. I did w/ no problem. Got married, loss my baby brother soon after that & from stress eating gainned the 15 back plus 10, ALL in over a year... LIFE!!! Started back, same routine and I could not lose. I was eating 1300 cals and working out burning at least 250 a day. STILL NOTHING! Did that for about 3 months with no luck. Recently I started back AGAIN and I thought I'd try something different, so I increased my food to 1400 cals and continued my same workout. In 6 days Ive loss 1.2 pounds... So im happy with that!! Im doing circut training so Im burning cals and building muscle at the sametym so on the scale the numbers dont seem to be moving but my pants look different and my waist does too.

Are you eating enough?? 1200 cals is the least your body should have and if you are working out the number should increase.

Good luck on your journey!
  • farrerg
    farrerg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 and need to lose a similar amount. It'd be great to have someone to compare notes with and keep me motivated!
  • mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 39 mother of 2 teenage boys, hoping to lose around 13lb too. Love chocolate, wine and hate exercise ;-) have perilously lost 56lb but gained 15 last year. I now need to motivate myself to lose and keep off :-)