Raspberry Ketone

Options
Any information or opinions concerning these will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    they work really well at making money move from your bank account to somebody else's bank account.

other than that, they're useless.
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I tried these a couple of months ago. I ate them for one month and didn't change anything else with my diet and I was not exercising. Nothing happened - I didn't lose any weight and in fact gained a couple of pounds. I thought that the pills would take care of my metabolism and I didn't have to do any work - NOT SO. My advise, save your money.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    mvBNt.gif
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    You're guaranteed to lose ........ Money.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    They're great as another thing to talk people into buying without actually providing any sort of benefit.
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I tried them before maybe a year or 2 ago and they didn't work at all. I'd save your $ and put it towards new exercise gear or put it into the grocery budget so that you can have extra $ for fresh produce, etc.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Man!!! do you mean this isn't gonna be my magic cure?!? :sad: :brokenheart:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    nope but Dr.Oz says green coffee bean extract will be !
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    don't waste your money!

Dr Oz is a quack and will flog anything that makes him some bucks. Have a look at the massive list of products he pushes.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

i hear he is a wonderful wizard, if ever a wiz there was.
  • Resharee
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. I purchased the pills and juice it did absolutely nothing for me even with excercising.. Save money and time to goin to the store for the purchase.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Stop looking for magic pills. Focus on a balanced diet, cutting calories and exercising. It takes work but it will actually give you the results.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The ketones are in the filling:

raspberry-filling-main.jpg
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    um!! really? I was being a little sarastic about the magic pill. I have lost a good bit of weight, I know a little about hard work(balanced diet, cutting calories and exercising) 63 pounds down, work is what I have done, and still continue to do. I had just never heard of these until today, guess cause I hadn't been looking for them. I just wanted to know more about them and if anyone has had any success.

Actually, saw them on Dr. Oz website. :huh:

I do owe a lot of credit to Dr. Oz, because of him I learned about the "Dukan Diet". That is how I have been successful so far and have managed to keep a majority of it off.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    The ketones are in the filling:

raspberry-filling-main.jpg

Yum!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My wife is taking raspberry ketones and tells me they are not very effective like they advertise them to be. We've had natural supplements that are much more effective.
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    they work really well at making money move from your bank account to somebody else's bank account.

other than that, they're useless.

I tried some of these out of curiosity and because they really are not that expensive. Like $15 for a couple of month's worth? And no I was not looking for a "magic" pill; whether these suppress your appetite or not is certainly debatable but if they do it is not by "magic." No one is suggesting that any pill plus sitting on the couch and eating twinkies is a good idea. My appetite seems to go up during winter for some reason so I was looking for something that would help curb the cravings I tend to get in the afternoon.

Anyway....I noticed mild appetite suppression but this could have been from the fact that I was drinking more water (I took them with a full glass of water) or it could have simply been straight up placebo effect. But I don't really care if it's placebo, I'll still take it. Don't think I will buy them again after my bottle runs out but I will continue to use them until it does.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    It made my bank account $20 lighter and gave me raspberry-flavored burps. My 40# fat suit remains. :sad:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

i hear he is a wonderful wizard, if ever a wiz there was.

*sigh* You'd think we'd think twice about magic beans after the whole fiasco with Jack. *shakes head*
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I like raspberries.