Progress is happening but there are days...

I have been working on my weight loss for almost two years now but today is the first time I have posted anything on the message boards. I started over health issues and I want to be around for a while for my teenage son. That is hard to realize when you are only 36.
Today I can say that I feel GREAT!!!! I realize my tracker only shows 21 pounds but I cannot even begin to think about the muscle that I have gained. I have lost 4 pant sizes but I would still love more. I can do 500 squats with a 35lb kettle bell and keep working out. Wow!
My work out issues are in the morning. I get up and workout before work. :yawn: I feel great when I am done but I am tired of getting up in the morning and seeing it dark all the time. I will push through this dark time waiting for summer to come again.
My fun and I can't wait workout times are in the evening. I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3 nights a week for 2 hours a night. Oh that is so much fun. The guys are 10+ years younger than me but I see the changes and I am moving better.
My big point to remember is I celebrate the big and SMALL victories. :drinker: My support at home and at the gym is great. That being said I have found that you can never have enough. :flowerforyou:
Have a GREAT day!!!
It is possible but it is work!!!