anyone ever dextox'ed with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

Options

Replies

• VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    For best results, try
    IMG02150-20111112-1336.jpg

Agreed. I've done cleanses with other sub-types, but this one really gets the job done. I recommend one half of the package before dinner, and one half after.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    For best results, try
    IMG02150-20111112-1336.jpg

Agreed. I've done cleanses with other sub-types, but this one really gets the job done. I recommend one half of the package before dinner, and one half after.
    I found these helpful too - only 2280 calories (its ok cause it mostly fat). I detoxed over Christmas on these. Really helpful.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes, they work best if used as a suppository; you can tell when it's working because they melt.
    Now thats funny!!!!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I only do this detox at Halloween. I would suggest you try reese's hot chocolate for this time of year.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Not sure about PB cups, but I tested various nut butter cleanses last year for science.

Peanut butter (Jan-Apr 2012): At first I was skeptical as the product was hard to scoop from the jar and spackle over my body. I then realized I could dip my loofah directly into the jar. With a scouring motion, I had enough product and began applying liberally. Does not foam well. Side note: my dog was unusually cuddly for this period of time.

Almond Butter (Apr-Sep 2012): As you can see by my length of use, this was my favored nut butter for a cleanse. It was abrasive enough to scrub the fat away, yet smoothly moisturizing, which helped leave a protective layer to keep any free faticals in the ozone from soaking into my skin. I was reluctant to move onto the next phase.

Sunflower Seed Butter (Sep 1- Sep 2 2012): No thank you. I used this for the sun benefit, and I got wicked sunburn. I also fell in the shower. I think my plumber and I are becoming quite close.

Nutella (Sep2 - end of time): My favorite cleanse. The ants are a problem, but I can't even count that as a negative with all of the male attention I have been getting. People can tell how healthy I am. They are constantly staring agape as I walk by. Little children lick me. I have a wonderful odor.

Of course, we're all precious little snowflakes, so don't take my results as gospel. Try it out yourself.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The only way that this has worked for me, and I mean the ONLY, is to freeze the king sized packs. I've tried the Reece's pieces tablet supplements, but all they do is make me jittery at night and reduce water weight. That sort of result just doesn't last. But if you supplement a frozen one four times a day - with every meal and the fourth one blended up with your protein powder, then I'm positive you'll get the results you're looking for.

Wishing you the best on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Not sure about PB cups, but I tested various nut butter cleanses last year for science.

Peanut butter (Jan-Apr 2012): At first I was skeptical as the product was hard to scoop from the jar and spackle over my body. I then realized I could dip my loofah directly into the jar. With a scouring motion, I had enough product and began applying liberally. Does not foam well. Side note: my dog was unusually cuddly for this period of time.

Almond Butter (Apr-Sep 2012): As you can see by my length of use, this was my favored nut butter for a cleanse. It was abrasive enough to scrub the fat away, yet smoothly moisturizing, which helped leave a protective layer to keep any free faticals in the ozone from soaking into my skin. I was reluctant to move onto the next phase.

Sunflower Seed Butter (Sep 1- Sep 2 2012): No thank you. I used this for the sun benefit, and I got wicked sunburn. I also fell in the shower. I think my plumber and I are becoming quite close.

Nutella (Sep2 - end of time): My favorite cleanse. The ants are a problem, but I can't even count that as a negative with all of the male attention I have been getting. People can tell how healthy I am. They are constantly staring agape as I walk by. Little children lick me. I have a wonderful odor.

Of course, we're all precious little snowflakes, so don't take my results as gospel. Try it out yourself.

I think I may love you. Hahahaha.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

now you're just being silly!

i'm talking about internal cleanses to get rid of all of the toxins and old bubblegum.

you're talking about external cleanses to exfoliate your skin and make it sparkle.

after my insides are completely clean, then i'll worry about my outsides. keep being a special snowflake though, because you rock!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

now you're just being silly!

i'm talking about internal cleanses to get rid of all of the toxins and old bubblegum.

you're talking about external cleanses to exfoliate your skin and make it sparkle.

after my insides are completely clean, then i'll worry about my outsides. keep being a special snowflake though, because you rock!

WAIT! This cleanse will get rid of that gum before the 7 years is up? Better not tell my mom. (Or my kids for that matter - I may have said it in the spirit of good parenting once or twice...)
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    i'm intrigued. also, i'm just interested in positive feedback. no negative nellies or meanies. also, before you ask, i had my liver and kidneys surgically removed and i keep them in a jar on top of the TV.

Good idea! I may try this next week and let you know how it goes!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    The "Crunchy" Reese's does a better job on the colon.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    i'm intrigued. also, i'm just interested in positive feedback. no negative nellies or meanies. also, before you ask, i had my liver and kidneys surgically removed and i keep them in a jar on top of the TV.

The secret is actually to place the Reese Cups in the same jar where you keep your liver and your kidneys (if kept in separate jars, move the kidneys and liver into one). Let them soak for about 15-20 minutes. In my experience, the juices give the peanut butter cups that extra OOMF.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I have detox'ed with a bag of chips ahoy and a half gallon of milk

Sometimes I also do the ice cream detox!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Nope, but it's an excellent source of protein! My detox is usually cookies and milk.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    maybe on accident, binged on them once....never again
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Not a peanut butter fan... so it would be a purge for me and then I'd develop an eating disorder instead of a detox. *sigh*... How about the chocolate cake or cheesecake detox? Are there any variants to the peanut butter cup detox??? I really do not want to become a bulimic!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I hate peanuts

can I detox with cadbury's creme eggs instead?
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    sign me up
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I hate peanuts

can I detox with cadbury's creme eggs instead?
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I do a nice, healthy retox with alcohol and greasy food every few weeks. Keeps the system from getting lazy.