HIGH FIBER but YUMMY cookie

Options
I seem to be immune to FiberOne and other similar "high fiber" items. And the taste of the bars and brownies aren't that pleasing to me. So I thought I'd share an easy "cookie" that I find MUCH tasty from my Weight Watcher days. Nice to pack 1-2 in my lunch for a sweet fix at work. My husband LOVES LOVES LOVES the mint ones I make - he calls them a healthy girl scout cookie (like the thin mint cookies).

1) FiberOne ORIGINAL cereal. It comes in 2 sleeves (inside the box).
2) Take a bag of chocolate chips (any flavor, I like the PB swirl, or better yet - the Ande's Mint Baking Chips) - and melt the entire bag in a big bowl.
3) Once melted mix one entire sleeve of cereal until completely coated.
4) Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper & let cool. The size is up to you but I get at least 2 dozen out of it and in WW they were 1pt each (I caluclated some I made this weekend on MFP that were PB & Dark Chocolate and they were about 160cal for 2).

Once they are solidified - they are ready to eat. YUM. Just an alternative to the pre-made cookies and brownie and I think they taste way better. ** All things in moderation in my book. ** (Which is easier said than done for many of us.)

Replies